Friday, December 28, 2012

Season 2 - Episode 2

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH




Meredith Voice Over (MVO): I have an aunt who whenever she poured anything for you would say ‘say when’



My aunt would say ‘say when’ and of course we never did. 


 More tequila, more love, more anything, more is better. 

We don’t say when because there’s something about the possibility of more. 

More tequila, more love, more anything, more is better. 










MEREDITH: It’s not us. It’s them. Them and their stupid boy … pe****s. They didn’t tell me they had a wife. They gave absolutely no warning that they were going to break up with you. 


CRISTINA: It’s not that Burke broke up with me. It’s how he broke up with me. Like it was business. Like it was a business trans, like he’s the boss of me! 

MEREDITH: He is the boss of you. 

CRISTINA: And what’s worse? Is that I care. 

MEREDITH: I’m gonna throw up again.





CRISTINA: The problem is estrogen. 

MEREDITH: No the problem is tequila. 

CRISTINA: I used to be all business and then he goes and gets me pregnant. 

MEREDITH: With the stupid boy penis. 

CRISTINA: I am having hormone surges. He ruined me. I’m ruined. He turned me into this fat, stupid pregnant girl. Who cares! Estrogen! 





MRS. SEIBERT: You think I’m sick for wanting me to save my husband. Don’t you? 
CRISTINA: I think … you’re feeling very emotional and when we’re feeling emotional sometimes it’s, sometimes it’s hard to keep a level head and consider all the facts. …. Your husband killed a man on the highway today. He almost killed you and your son. Those are the facts. MRS. SEIBERT: Have you ever been in love Doctor? (Cristina looks at her) Have you? 

CRISTINA: Love has its limits. 





ALEX: My anger had a life of its own. I walked off, became a wrestler and the next time he laid a hand on my mother I beat the living crap out of him. When he got out of the hospital he took off. Just took off and never came back. He was a cold mean tempered bastard, but he was still my old man you know? (Scott nods) But now, now I can’t stop wishing that I never laid a hand on him. Wish somehow that I could’ve worked it through.








DR. SHEPARD: Just when the day was improving. 
ADDISON: You told Meredith what happened? 
DR. SHEPARD: I did. What did you tell her? 
ADDISON: That sometimes people do desperate things to attract attention.
DR. SHEPARD : What? Wow. That’s your side of this? That I didn’t pay you enough attention. Is that you were thinking when you got naked with my best friend? 
ADDISON: No, by that point I wasn’t thinking at all Derek. By that point I was just scratching an itch. We got successful you and me. We got busy and we got lazy. We didn’t even bother to fight any more Derek. And Mark was there and I missed you. And now I’m sorry. (Derek pushes his floor button again) I’m more sorry than you can possibly imagine. (The elevator bings) But at least I’m talking to you about it. 
ADDISON : Derek. 
DR. SHEPARD: I’m a sink with an open drain honey. 



Meredith's Voice Over: There’s something to be said about a glass half full.
About knowing when to say when
I think it’s a floating line. A barometer of need and desire.
It’s entirely up to the individual.
And depends on what’s being poured. 
Sometimes all we want is a taste.
 Other times, there’s no such thing as enough.
The glass is bottomless
And all we want is more. 



-end-













No comments:

Post a Comment